web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Got banned
Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

i dont care what happends just uban me

Last edited: 12 days ago
Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

i am truly sorry for saying words that minght or might not be offencive i know that i broke the rules but i was just trying to have fun and make a joke about something so please unban me i wont ever speak on this server ever again if that will make you happy 

t0the4rk Senior Moderator
24 posts
0 topics
12 days ago

Hello Chleba!
We've discussed the ban and based off of your behavior prior to the ban as well as during it on our discord server, we've decided that you shouldn't be let in onto the server yet as we think more self-reflection and maturity is required from you to understand why we decided what we did and to honestly own up to your mistakes which we didn't see much of.

DeadMC is an inclusive, family friendly server where everyone should feel happy and safe to interact with others, and for that reason we cannot allow breaking our rules that ensure the community stays that way. You're welcome to appeal next month once you've thought more about your actions, their consequences and how they can affect others.

Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

Yea in a month i will not be playing this server anymore

Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

like i cant wait that long

Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

your friend said hours to a week but noth amonth month is just too long for realy anybody

24 posts
0 topics
12 days ago

It seems that you misunderstood my friend, so I'll clarify: a few hours to a week is *usually* (but not always) the time in which we inform you of our decision regarding your ban. A month is the period you have to wait out if the ban appeal is unsuccessful.

Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

Please at least let me rejoin the discord server i think i am gonna be crying my self to sleep tonight thanks for emotinaly dameging me

24 posts
0 topics
12 days ago

I can't do that. You've caused trouble numerous times in our discord server, thus the ban. You may reappeal in a month and if it will be successful, we'll be more than happy to let you access our discord server again.

Last edited: 12 days ago
Chleba1 Member
9 posts
1 topics
12 days ago

Yea just continue emocily demaging people