web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Application to be a helper
ProBoss9855 Member
1 posts
1 topics
15 days ago

I would like to be a helper since i have noticed many bugs and other things that i would like to fix and help with. I also think i would be a great asset to the team because of my great minecraft and DeadMc knowledge. I have also noticed people breaking the rules and would like to fix these issues. Thanks either way because this is a great server and i love being apart of it. My discord @TheturkeyLord

Last edited: 15 days ago
Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
15 days ago

Hi ProBoss! Thanks so much for your application. We are reviewing the applications shortly and can let you know about any updates. In the meantime, it would be great to report any/all of the bugs you have found on Discord in the bugs channel, or if it is exploitable, in a private ticket. We hope to fix any bugs as quickly as possible, but we may not be aware of them all. Similarly with players breaking the rules, it would be great to use the /report command if you notice issues as the staff team is notified instantly.

Thanks again!