web.DeadMC.com
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/CMpyUrs
Click to join
Welcome to DeadMC!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Can i Get on banned pls and thank you!!!!
xd_get_Laser Member
8 posts
5 topics
18 days ago

I would like to inquire about the account reinstatement at the Dead MC; please. ⁤⁤I am somewhat aware of the fact that my actions led to me being banned from the server, and I do deeply apologize and regret any inconvenience or upset I may have caused.

⁤Yes, I candidly acknowledge that my trivial and careless action interfered others. A peaceful environment is what I believe to be one of the most crucial aspects of the Dead MC culture. ⁤⁤ I wish to express my remorseful feelings regarding the execution of any action that was not in line with these values.

I would like to give you my word that I put some thought to my past actions and I am already working on the improvement. ⁤⁤That is why I fully understand the need for me to abide by the norms and standards established by the Dead MC. ⁤⁤I will adhere to that guideline for every other task. ⁤⁤Although, this experience brought recognized lessons. I can't wait to demonstrate my newfound comprehension and grown-up (tact) .

I sincerely regret for anything that may have caused unrest among the members of the Dead MC where I was part of. ⁤⁤Now I am conscious that dude conduct affects others, and I begin to feel responsible for creating an ambiance where gamers could be. ⁤⁤Resorting for biasness towards life I would say that if I had a chance to rectify the errors made once I should behave with diligence and responsibility.

Therefore, I humbly request to you to please consider my reinstatement application as the first step towards my reinstated membership into the feared Dead MC family.

Please reconsider, with this I ask.

⁤Best regards, DreamKiller____ ⁤

Snicko Admin
96 posts
14 topics
18 days ago

Hi DreamKiller, unfortunately your appeal has been denied. Your comments not less than a year ago were disgusting and immature. You admitted to hacking which is also against the rules. On top of this, you charged back your donation which incurs us a fee. The use of AI to generate an appeal shows lack of remorse. We try our best to create a safe and welcoming community for everyone, therefore, the ban will stay in place until you can prove you have changed for the better.